College coaches and evaluators are utilizing and accessing the GymRat RECRUITING INDEX YEAR-ROUND, so keeping your profile up-to-date and visible to college coaches throughout the year is an important part of the recruiting process. GymRat RECRUITING Index accounts auto-renew until they are cancelled by the subscriber. This process is in place in order to ensure continuity of service for players that are in the middle of the recruiting process and utilizing the tools within the system. Unsubscribing from GymRat RECRUITING INDEX services can be easily accomplished at any time by any Authorized User of a Player Profile. To unsubscribe from GymRat RECRUITING Index services:
- Log into your GymRat account at https://gymratchallenge.com/gymrat/login/login.html
- Once logged in, click on the MY PROFILES link that appears in the blue navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the PLAYER NAME that coincides with the PLAYER PROFILE that you would like to view. That will take you directly to the PLAYER’S RECRUITING PROFILE Dashboard.
- Once on the RECRUITING PROFILE Dashboard, there will be a link under the subscription badge to the left of the Profile Photos that reads UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Click that link to view the UPDATE ACCOUNT dialogue box and scroll to the bottom of the box in order to make changes to your subscription status.
- You can also CLICK HERE to view a video tutorial of this functionality.