GAME SCHEDULES WILL BE RELEASED ON THE
MONDAY PRIOR TO THE EVENT
At the GymRat CHALLENGE, approximately 500 games involving teams from twenty-three U.S. states and Canadian provinces will be played over 36 hours at five different venues involving nearly 3,000 athletes in six Age Divisions with over 180 college coaches, scouting services, and publications in attendance to observe and evaluate as we crown GymRat CHALLENGE Champions in each Age Division and prepare the comprehensive GymRat REPORT that’s available to every college coach in the nation..
The scheduling process for the GymRat CHALLENGE is extremely complex. Because the GymRat CHALLENGE is a Pool Play into a Championship Round event with a tremendous amount of national exposure on the line, great care is taken in order to create parity within our Pool Play structure. Competitive integrity takes highest priority in creating a GymRat schedule followed by geographic diversity within each pool, and scheduling special requests. Each GymRat pool is designed to contain a #1, #2, #3, and #4 seed. While not an exact science, much like the creation of NCAA Tournament brackets, this process is designed to give the best teams the highest likelihood of advancing to Sunday afternoon’s Championship Round, while at the same time giving all teams the chance to win games during Pool Play.
- CLICK HERE for more information on the GymRat CHALLENGE’s detailed scheduling process.
- CLICK HERE to view a short tutorial on how to input a SPECIAL SCHEDULING REQUEST
- CLICK HERE for information on how teams advance to the GymRat CHALLENGE’s legendary CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND
- CLICK HERE for SPECTATOR INFORMATION
- CLICK HERE for information on HOW WE EVALUATE PLAYERS at the GymRat CHALLENGE