- If you need to renew your subscription or need more information, CLICK HERE to view a quick tutorial on how to make that happen.
- If you need to purchase a GymRat RECRUITING Index subscription for the first time, CLICK HERE for a short video tutorial on how to make that happen.
- CLICK HERE to see how to electronically view GymRat CHALLENGE rosters and Event Reports within the GymRat RECRUITING Index.
USA Basketball, the National Governing Body for basketball in the United States that’s responsible for the selection and training of US National teams that compete in international competitions including the Olympic Games, has designated the GymRat CHALLENGE as an OFFICIAL QUALIFIER for the US OPEN Basketball Championships that will take place in conjunction with the NCAA College Basketball Academy in Memphis on July 24-27. As a result, the 9th & 10th Grade Platinum Bracket Champions from the GymRat CHALLENGE will receive an AUTOMATIC BID to compete in the US OPEN Championships at the NCAA College Basketball Academy in Memphis, but WAIT THERE’S MORE…The US OPEN Championships will be the ONLY LIVE recruiting events for NCAA college coaches ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY in late July which means coaches will be flocking the Memphis to view the players and teams that qualify to attend. BUT IT GETS EVENT BETTER….For the 24 BOYS teams that qualify in each Age Division, the NCAA will cover the actual and necessary travel, hotel, and food expenses for 10 players, 2 coaches & one parent/chaperone for each player to compete in Memphis. The GymRat CHALLENGE is proud to be among only 7 BOYS events in the United States….and the ONLY event in the northeast United States to receive this designation from USA Basketball as an Official Qualifier.
- COLLEGE COACHES CHECK-IN areas will be clearly marked at Impact Athletic Center.
- Our staff will check you in. 98 college programs have already renewed their subscriptions to attend. With over 140 college programs expected to be in attendance, it is STRONGLY recommended that college coaches pre-register in order to avoid the line and expedite entry into the arena.
- If you already have an active GymRat RECRUITING INDEX subscription, our staff will locate that in the system and provide you with your Event Pass & Coaches Roster Packet and you will be on your way. Your $99 annual subscription is all you need to gain entry to the event. That subscription also gets you one Event Pass. For additional staff members, Event Passes are $40 and a One-Day Pass is $30.
- If you need to complete your GymRat RECRUITING INDEX subscription, there will be iPADS and laptops available for you to complete that process on site, however. IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIPTION BEFORE THE EVENT in order to save time at the event and allow your program to have access to rosters prior to the event tip-off.
- For up to date event information: